Support Me!

Monday, March 1, 2010

LOVE @ NO LOVE?

So,so complicated...I also don't know what happen..but I feel something different..but I don't know how,why,where????don't ask me..but I still want to maintain my status right now.. just single n available to everyone..I feel nothing when he say stop this relationship..hohoho.... Mybe this is my mistake coz cheating yeayyy...I'm not cheating but I just tell him the true story.. Why I don't like him..n Why I cannot focus with him....I also don't know how to continue this relationship again n again...I do love u..but I don't..I don't know what to do..but I think this is better between u n me..just accept all this thing..I know u will find other woman which is better than me...So sorry..I can't...I hope you understand..I do love u before this..but now.. I don't...I don't,I don't...I don't.....

No comments: