Support Me!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Why Love??





So tired to play with somebody which no heart feeling...
looking stupid... If u love me..Just say it...Don't make me like baby doll...
(like u alwayz said).. Why u ask me to go everywhere u want to go...
U r not a little child anymore... Just do it yourself..
Another one..y u alwayz want to know everythig about me..Don't ask me "What r u doing??", "Have u get u r lunch???", "Have u get u r dinner", "What time do u want to sleep??" ,"Any plan for today??"...so,so stupid questions...I hate this questions so much...but I still want to reply u r message until now...because I hope that u will say that u really love me...Maybe one day..maybe never but I still can wait for that words.
Whatever...Love is so crazy...

*I feel so down when my best frenz told me that she wants to get
married on 25/12/2010...
As her best frenz..I should be happy...I should...

No comments: