Support Me!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'm tired for falling in love again~

 
 
I hate to be control by people.I should not be like that.Always say 'yes'. It's not me anymore. I'm should not blind with love..again and again.Stop It Noor Aqilah Zakaria.Please wake up!!!!!

Everyone success in their love..What happen to me?? U always judge people not good..but do u think u r good enough???

U make everything become worst.Please help me Allah..Please guide me if I'm wrong...
Help me...What should I do right now??
I hope, I'm not choose the wrong person..

Right now...I just want my bff to hear my heart talking...
Ma..I miss u so much~
I want to be serious with my own love..but why I can't control myself.
I want him!!!!!!!

Allah...Please talk to him, that I love him so much...
Allah...Please talk to him, that I want him to guide me....
Allah...Please talk to him, I miss the 1st time date with him...
Allah..Please talk to him, I'm waiting for him to persuade me...
Allah..Please talk to him to accept my childish..It's me...
Allah..Please talk to him, I want him to be my hero....

Listen to your heart~
I believe that Allah knows ,what I'm thinking right now...
To be honest...I love him so much....




No comments: